Apostle Islands - Lake Superior Historical Map - 1925
Share this Product
A beautiful, high quality print of the historical map of Apostle Islands - Lake Superior from 1925.
We take great care to ensure that the best materials, packaging and service are part of every order.
OUR PRINTING PROCESS (printers, inks & paper):
Our nautical charts and maps are printed on high-end professional equipment using art-quality archival inks and paper.
The paper used for 18”x18” prints and larger is an acid-free 32lb bond with a smooth matte, non-glare finish. Prints 13”x19” and smaller are printed on sturdy acid-free card stock with a matte finish.
The inks used in the process are professional grade to provide rich and authentic color and are acid-free to ensure that the prints will not fade over time.
The size of each print refers to the actual size of the paper on which they are printed, leaving a .25” white boarder around the image. The prints fit nicely inside standard sized frames of the same dimension.
All maps are meticulously digitally restored to provide you with a clean, clear and beautiful map that honors its period of origin.
In this process imperfections are removed. (Including: creases, smudges, tears, discoloration caused by age, non-original stamps, etc.) The result is a gorgeous map reproduction true to its historical vintage.
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING:
All prints are well packaged in sturdy tubes or envelopes to offer guaranteed protection.
Prints sized 13”x19” or smaller ship flat inside a sturdy cardboard shipping envelope with a cardboard insert for added reinforcement. Each print is sealed inside a clear poly sleeve for protection and presentation.
Prints sized 18”x24” or larger ship loosely rolled in a sturdy shipping tube. Each print is inside a plastic sleeve to add protection during shipping and in removing the print.
We fulfill all orders quickly and your print will arrive safely or we will replace it.
NEED A CUSTOMIZATION?
Maps can be personal and focus on the meaningful places in your life. We can customize these to fit your specific need:
- Size: We can print maps in just about any size, from postcard to oversized ‘statement’ pieces. If you have a size request that is not posted here just let us know.
- Color: We can modify coloration of just about any map. We can match colors of maps to make a complementary set, or can colorize a map to make fun and colorful.
- Zoom-in: If there is a particular harbor or island that you would like emphasized, we can create a custom map by zooming in on ‘your area’.
- Personalization: We can personalize any map to add names and dates - perfect for weddings, anniversaries, yacht club cruises, etc.
- Material: If you would like to have your map printed on another material such as canvas, tyvek, glossy paper, etc. please contact us.
Nautical Chart Prints prides itself on excellent quality and outstanding customer service at every step of the process. We are available to answer questions before you order and you will be notified when the package ships and can track it to your doorstep. If you have any questions when it arrives please contact us. We strive to make sure that every customer is happy with their map – simply message us and we will communicate with you quickly and directly.